An Office 365 Personal Setup subscription allows for one Personal computer or Mac PC, and one tablet (including iPad) to be connected to the services, and is the best option for individuals interested in using Office 365 Setup. By offering Office 365 Personal Setup, in addition to Office 365 Home, we are better positioned to deliver the right Office to a broader range of households-whether it’s an individual or a family of five.
Office 365 Personal Setup, which is relatively a newer option, gives access to the same apps and storage space seeing that Office 365 Home Setup, except you can only install it on 1 PC or Mac, and a single tablet or iPad. This bundle is definitely a bit cheaper at $6.99 a month.
Office 365 Personal Setup will allow users to run Office applications on one Computer or Macintosh and 1 tablet. Users can subscribe for $6.99 monthly, or annually for $69.99.
Microsoft confirmed to Information Week that Office 365 Personal Setup will entitle users to Office Mobile on “multiple” non-Windows smartphones, and that the company will announce specifics quickly. Like all flavors of Office 365, Personal will include 60 minutes of Skype calls per month, 20 GB of additional OneDrive storage space, and gain access to the most up-to-date versions of Office.com/setup.
Work from anywhere you are, create your best work with the Office 365 Personal Setup. It comes with phrase, Excel, PowerPoint, view, and applications which are always updated. A one-stop option for all your products (iOS and Android gadgets require independent app downloads available), the Office 365 Personal Setup presents a 12-month subscription for one person, including a 1 TB of One Drive Cloud storage space.
Key Points : Microsoft Office 365 Personal Setup
- Explore and Integrate: Office 365 Integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office and other Microsoft programs. It takes just a few minutes to create a trial account that users can test and integrate with the cloud.
- Collaborate Anywhere Anytime: With Office 365, users get web-enabled access to email, documents, contacts, and calendars regardless of whichever device or browser they use. This accessibility enables unified collaboration among employees.
- Stay Up and Running ALWAYS: By running your applications in the cloud and storing your data there, too, you’ll ensure all your business documents and applications, such as email, will always be available – even if your company experiences a disaster such as a fire or a flood.
- Flexibility: With multiple options in the Office 365 Setup suite, enterprises buy only the office solutions they need and convert CAPEX into OPEX.
- Single Sign-on (SSO) – Users can store their password in the system tray of their machine to avoid having to repeatedly sign in.
- Support: Users receive business-class service including IT admin phone support, a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee, geo-redundant data centers, disaster recovery, robust security, privacy controls, and standards.
- Security: Office 365 has built-in security and continuous compliance. You always know where your data is and who has access to it. You can also remotely wipe all data from your mobile device if it’s lost or stolen.
Office 365 Personal Setup allows a single user to install Office on (quoting Microsoft).
“1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet and 1 phone (including Windows, Apple®, and Android™ devices). ”
Only one install of Office desktop software (Office 2016 for Windows or Office 2016 for Mac).
The ‘traditional’ setup of Office on a desktop and laptop computer needed two Office 365 Personal Setup licences
Office 365 Personal Setup will be available on a total of FIVE machines at the same time. The type of machine does NOT matter. They can be Windows or Mac computers, tablets or smartphones – all that counts is the total number of sign-ins.
Office 365 Setup is a subscription that comes with premium apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access available on PC only). The apps can be installed on multiple devices, including PCs, Macs, iPads, iPhones, Android tablets, and Android phones
• For one person
• For use on multiple PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones (including Windows, iOS, and Android*)
• Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Outlook, plus Publisher and Access for PC only
• 1TB OneDrive cloud storage with advanced security
• Collaborate on documents with others online
• Tech support via chat or phone with Microsoft experts
• Annual or monthly subscription. Your subscription will automatically continue. Cancel anytime
Once its done installing, you will see this screen. It’s now safe to shutdown, hibernate, or disconnect your computer from the internet.
How do I Check My Installation?
- Open the Office 2016 Word application.
- Choose a blank page.
- Click on Home in the top left and click on Account.
- Here you will see that you are using a “Subscription Product”. If you click “Manage Account”, it will take you to the Office 365 website.
How do I Check My Activations?
- Login to Office 365 at www.office.com/setup with your GT Account and GT Password.
- Click on the gear icon in the top right hand corner and choose “Office 365 Settings“.
- Click on Software.
- At the top, you will see your current activations.