Office installation for PC : www.office.com/setup
Step1. Go to www.office.com/setup and if you’re not already signed in, select Sign in.
Step2. Sign in with the account you associated with this version of Office. This account can be a Microsoft account, or work or school account. I forgot the account I use with Office.
Step3. After signing in, follow the steps :
a) From the Office home page select Install Office.
b) Select Install (or depending on your version, Install Office).
Setup and Activate Microsoft Office setup.
NOTE : The 64-bit version is installed by default unless Office detects you already have a 32-bit version of Office (or a stand-alone Office app such as Project or Visio) installed. In this case, the 32-bit version of Office will be installed instead.
How to Install Office Setup for Windows ?
Step1. Depending on your browser, select Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox).
Step2. You see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? select Yes.
b) installation begins.
c) Setup and Activate Microsoft Office.
Step3. Your install is finished when you see the phrase, “You’re all set! Office is installed now” and an animation plays to show you where to find Office applications on your computer. Select Close.
Step4. Setup and Activate Microsoft Office.
How to Activate Office Setup : www.office.com/setup
- To open an Office app, select the Start button (lower-left corner of your screen) and type the name of an Office app, like Word.
- To open the Office app, select its icon in the search results.
- When the Office app opens, accept the license agreement. Office is activated and ready to use.
Note: The Activation Wizard appears if Office has trouble activating. Complete the steps in the wizard to finish activating Office.
Office setup installation for MAC
Step1. Go to www.office.com and if you’re not already signed in, select Sign in.
Note: If you bought Office for personal use through your company’s Microsoft HUP benefit, you may not be able to sign in here. Find installation help at Install Office through HUP.
Step2. Sign in with the account you associated with this version of Office. This account can be a Microsoft account, or work or school account. I forgot the account I use with Office
Step3. After signing in, follow the steps that match the type of account you signed in with.
Step4. Follow the instructions below to complete installing your Office apps.
How to Install Office Setup for MAC ?
Step1. Once the download has completed, open Finder, go to Downloads, and double-click Microsoft Office installer.pkg file (the name might vary slightly).
Step2. On the first installation screen, select Continue to begin the installation process.
Step3. Review the software license agreement, and then click Continue.
Step4. Select Agree to agree to the terms of the software license agreement.
Step5. Choose how you want to install Office and click Continue.
Step6. Review the disk space requirements or change your install location, and then click Install.
Note : If you want to only install specific Office apps and not the entire suite, click the Customize button and uncheck the programs you don’t want.
Step7. Enter your Mac login password, if prompted, and then click Install Software. (This is the password that you use to log in to your Mac.)
Step8. The software begins to install. Click Close when the installation is finished.
Office for home Some Office for home products come with a product key. If yours did, before installing Office for the first time, sign in with an existing or new Microsoft account and enter your product key* at office.com/setup. Redeeming your key is what links your account with Office so you only have to do this once.
How to Setup Office
If you bought Office 365 or a one-time purchase of Office 2016 at a physical retail store, you should have a physical box or card with a product key on it.
- Go to www.office.com/setup and enter your product key.
- If you have a previous version of Office or existing Microsoft account, enter your email address and password, and click Sign in.
- Select the Country/Region and Language, and click Continue.
- On the www.office.com/myaccount page, select Install.
Office Product Key Activation
If you already subscribe to Office 365, select Sign in. If you bought Office 2016 or Office 2013 as a one-time purchase, and you have already redeemed your purchase at www.office.com/setup, select Sign inand Office should detect your purchase. If you bought Office through your employer’s Microsoft HUP benefit, select I don’t want to sign in or create an account and enter your Microsoft HUP product key.
Office 2016 is already included in your subscription.
If you want to install the 64-bit version or install Office in another language, follow the step-by-step instructions in Install Office on your PC. Otherwise, use the steps below to install Office 2016.
- Go to www.office.com/myaccount.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account. (This is the account you already associated with the version of Office.)
- On My Office Account, select Install.
Microsoft Office setup has a wide range of products with different features at www.office.com/setup or office.com/setup.These versions include office setup 2016, office setup 365, office setup Home and Student and much more at office.com/setup
All these products you will need a Microsoft office account to access the full features of office setup. If you use services like Outlook, OneDrive, & Skype then you should definitely have a Microsoft account.
Recommended links for installing Microsoft office setup are www.office.com/setup, office.com/setup, setup.office.com. Join us today & find the possible, your business needs office 365 & office 2016. Office 365 also comes with business email and online inventory systems. You can choose that too if you are working for a business.
Possible error while install office setup – www.office.com/setup
- Microsoft Office 2016 encountered an error during setup.
- Installing .NET Framework 3.5 – 4.5 on demand.
- Error 1500 is a general MSI (Microsoft Installer) install error message resulting into failure of the Java installation process.
- Something went wrong error when you try to start an Office App.
- Error code 1705.
- Error code 0-1081 when installing office setup
- Error code 1935 installing Office 2016 Standard on Windows 10 build 1803.
- When you try to install Microsoft Office 2010, the installation does not finish.
Learn The Proper Way to Uninstall Office 365 or 2019/2016 From Your Devices
- Go to Control Panel.
- Click Programs > Programs and Features.
- Right-click the Office application you want to remove, and then click Uninstall.
- Snap your settings gear, and select Office 365 settings.
- Snap Install and oversee programming.
- You’ll see an “Oversee introduces” segment. Alongside the posting for the PC you wish to expel Office from, click Deactivate.
- Snap Yes to affirm the deactivation.
Microsoft Office is a comprehensive tool for home and office. It is very useful for students and working professionally as it includes so many desktop application like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Excel and many others.
MS Excel gives you the power to create spreadsheets and it keeps all your recorded on your system and you can use it anytime later when needed. The Microsoft Word may be used to write professional letters, blogs, and other documentation related work and allows you to preview your work before the final submission.
Microsoft word provides you the feature to split the window, using this you can split your systems window into two parts and then work on both the windows simultaneously. Office setup 2010 for home & student comes with Word 2010, Excel 2010, and PowerPoint 2010 etc.
Where to find Microsoft Office Setup Product Key?
Microsoft Office Setup Product Key is combination of 25 alpha-numeric characters and is printed on the back side of your Microsoft Office Setup Card.
Here is the sample of 25 digit alphanumeric Product Key : ABD3M-GRT5B-45RFJ-W3R5Y-C5T7U
How to Installing Office Setup Windows Office Setup
- Go to the default downloads folder and double click on the downloaded Office setup file to open it.
- In the prompt which will appear on the screen, click on Yes.
- Wait until the installation process is finished. It may take 5-10 minutes.
- Click on close and restart your computer.
Mac Office Setup
- Go to the blue colored face shaped application named Finder on the Dock of your Mac.
- Find the downloaded file of Office setup and double click on it.
- Click on the continue button two times.
- Click on the agree button.
- Click again on continue.
- Click on Install and then enter the password for your Mac.
- Click on close when the installation is finished.
Office Setup Activation
- Click on any one of the installed Office apps such as Excel, Word, etc.
- The Office Activation Wizard window will come.
- Type in the Office Setup product key and hit enter.
- Follow the instructions on the screen in order to activate the Microsoft Office product.
Uninstall Office Setup
Users may be required to uninstall Office Setup from their devices. Follow the below mentioned steps to uninstall Office:
- Open start and go to the Control Panel.
- Go to Programs and click on the link called Uninstall a program.
- In the window of Programs and Features, choose the Microsoft Office program and right click on it. Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait patiently. It may take up to several minutes.
- Click on close when the process is complete.
- Reboot the computer system.
Reinstalling Office Setup
There might come a time when you need to shift your Office Setup to another device. In a case like that, just uninstall the Office Setup and then follow the below given steps to reinstall it on a new computer:
- Boot the new device.
- Go to office.com/setup and sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Download the version of Office subscription which you were using earlier.
- After downloading, install the setup by following the steps mentioned above.
- Fill in the old product key.
- Office setup will be reinstalled on the device.
Office 365 Home Setup is a suite of applications and services that includes a number of popular tools that aid professionals in their work life. From creating word documents and spreadsheets to slideshow presentations, Office has been the first name in desktop office tools since its initial release in 1989.Microsoft’s Office 365 Setup is a more than a set of productivity apps. Yes it does include the full downloadable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, and Publisher applications that run on your desktop or laptop, as well as mobile versions for tablets and phones.
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 has been built and designed with the latest state-of-the-art tools and a fresh look for quick and efficient documentation, calculations, presentations and file organization. With OneDrive, you can store and access your documents anywhere on the go.Microsoft Office home and student 2016 setup features new, modern versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote that are designed to help maximize your productivity and give you rich authoring features, design controls for pixel-perfect layouts and intuitive tools to help you make the most of your data.
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 you are in a perfect position to handle all your office tasks fast and professionally. You receive the well-liked Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote in the latest version and in a new modern look. With one simple download, you’ll have access to the four classic applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and OneNote. These applications are easy to use, and also add convenience to your schoolwork as well.
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019 Setup is for families and small businesses who want classic Office apps and email. It includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook for Windows 10. A one-time purchase installed on 1 PC or Mac for use at home or work. Microsoft Office Home & Business 2019 Setup contains a product key code that is used to install full versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, plus additional OneNote features on a single Windows or Mac computer.
Microsoft Office 365 Personal Setup : More Affordable for Small Businesses. A new, individualized subscription to Microsoft Office 365 could be a boon to small business owners.Subscribers can install and use Microsoft Office 365 Setup on one desktop computer and one tablet for $70 per year, or $7 per month. Personal will include 60 minutes of Skype calls per month, 20 GB of additional OneDrive storage, and access to the most up-to-date versions of Office.
Microsoft Office Professional 2019 Setup is used to install full 2019 versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Access, plus additional OneNote features on a single Windows computer. This suite is designed to help you create and organize faster with time-saving features, a modern look, and built-in collaboration tools. Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus Setup is the leading business suite worldwide. In this new version of Office 2019, all of the programs have been updated with more powerful features and better cloud integration, making it easier for you to accomplish more in less time.
Office 365 Business Setup drops most of the online services and includes only the Office desktop apps and OneDrive for Business. It’s a good choice for small businesses that want easy access to Office apps and cloud storage but don’t want to switch their email to Microsoft’s servers. Office 365 Business Setup is Microsoft’s time tested and proven office software suite offered as a low cost subscription ‘software as a service’ business model.
Office 365 Business Essentials Setup : Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address. Web versions of Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only) File storage and sharing with 1 TB of OneDrive storage. Office 365 Business Essentials Setup supports a maximum of 300 users. Microsoft Office 365 business Setup is designed to provide the best productivity solutions for business and startups in India with no dedicated office or workers without desk – retail, shift or those using shared PCs.
Office 365 Business Premium Setup is considered as the most costly Office 365 subscription plan for SMBs since it costs $15 per user per month for a monthly plan or $12.50 per user per month for an annual plan. However, it provides a comprehensive solution with the full set of Office applications as well as Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, SharePoint Online, Yammer, and more.You can install up to five PCs and/or Macs per user and own 1 TB of OneDrive for Business cloud storage.
Office 365 ProPlus Setup is one of the subscription service plans in the new Office. It is productivity software (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access, Skype for Business) that is installed on your desktop or laptop computer.Office 365 ProPlus Setup is available as a standalone offering, or as part of other Office 365 plans, such as Office 365 Enterprise E3.Project and Visio aren’t included with Office 365 ProPlus, but are available from other Office 365 plans.
Office Mac Setup 2019https://wwwofficecomsetupkey.com/office-mac-setup-and-activate/ also includes features for IT that will help simplify deployment and management. Command-line tools will allow IT admins to centrally control how and when Office updates are applied to users’ devices, and support for industry-standard MDM policies and preferences will give IT the power to enforce organization-wide security policies, including preferences for Visual Basic macros and app settings.Most of Microsoft’s Office apps require an Office 365 Setup subscription to be used on macOS just like on Windows. If you don’t already have one, you can obtain one through an in-app purchase.
Office 365 setup is a cloud-based subscription service that brings together the best tools for the way people work today. By combining best-in-class apps like Excel and Outlook with powerful cloud services like OneDrive and Microsoft Teams, Office 365 Setup lets anyone creates and share anywhere on any device.The process of Microsoft Office 365 setup includes downloading, installing, and activating the product.
What is a product key?
A product key is a 25-character code that comes with a Microsoft Office product. The product key allows you to install and activate the Office product on your PC.
Where do I find my Office product key?
Your product key is 25 characters and is found in different locations depending on how you acquired your Office product.
- If you purchased Office on a traditional disc the product key should be located inside the package on a label on the card opposite the disc holder on the left side of the DVD case.
- If you purchased an Office product key card the product key should be located inside the package on a label on the left side of the case.
- If the product key is not inside the package, please review the instructions in the package.
- If you purchased and downloaded Office online the product key should be on the confirmation page and/or email that was sent to you when you downloaded the software.
- If you purchased a new computer with Office preloaded the manufacturer of your computer should have included either media or a Microsoft Product Identifier card in the box that has the product key. The product key is located on the Certificate of Authenticity.
- If you need additional help locating your product key, please refer to these resources:
I am having trouble downloading, what else should I do?
Some pop up blocker and firewall programs, as well as proxy servers, may prevent communication with our server. If you utilize these types of applications, you may need to disable them. Please check your system for and disable any of the following and remember to turn them back on when you’re done:
Firewall – These are designed to stop downloads from non-approved sites.
Anti Virus Programs – These will try to stop or scan a download. It may cause the download to be corrupt or damaged.
Download Monitors – Programs such as GoZilla! and NetZip are not compatible with our server and will sometimes block or stop downloads.
Screen Savers – In some instances, screen savers can interfere with the download process. If you have a screen saver that is starting while you are downloading, please disable it temporarily until your download is complete.
How do I find my product key that was stored on the previous Office download site?
If you stored your product key on a previous version of the Office download site and are unable to find it based on how you acquired Office, check your email. If you are an Office 2010 Setup or Office 2007 Setup download customer, you were sent an email message containing the product key when you first set up your account.
The email would have come from the domain try microsoft www.office.com/setup. If you downloaded Office Mac Setup 2011, you can contact Support through the How Can I Get Support? section in the FAQ. You’ll need to provide the email address that you use to sign in to the download site along with your product and purchase information.
Will Office 365 Setup work with my copy of Office?
Office 365 Setup works best with the latest version of Office, Office 2010, and Office 2011 for Mac. Office 365 Setup works with Office 2007 with slightly limited functionality. If you have an earlier edition of Office, you will need to update to a newer version of Office in order to use Office 365 or you can subscribe to one of the many Office 365 Setup plans that include the latest version of Office. In addition to getting the latest version of Office as part of your subscription, you will also get automatic updates, so your Office will always be up to date.
What do I need to install when I sign up for Office 365 Setup ?
You don’t need to install anything in order to use Office 365 Setup.
To easily connect your desktop version of Office Setup 2010 and 2007 to Office 365, Microsoft provides Office 365 Setup customers an installable piece of software – called Office desktop setup – at no charge.
Office desktop setup provides many benefits, including:
- Automatically detecting necessary updates.
- Installing updates and components upon approval or silently from a command line.
- Automatically configuring Outlook and Microsoft Lync for use with Microsoft Office 365 Setup.
- Uninstalling itself from the client computer after running.
- You can find and install Office desktop setup in your Office 365 administration center.
If your plan includes a subscription to Office 2013 applications, you will also be able to install that directly from the Office 365 administration center.
Will my trial information be transferred to my Office 365 subscription?
Yes. If you purchase an Office 365 Setup subscription with the same number of user accounts you created by the end of your free trial, the information and configuration for these users’ accounts will remain intact.
Once your free trial expires, you won’t be able to continue trialing Office 365. You will have an additional 30 days to purchase Office 365 before your account information is erased. Once your trial account information has been erased, it cannot be retrieved.
How do I switch between plans or combine different plans?
To switch plans, you need to cancel your account and then sign up for the plan you want. You cannot migrate between a Plan P account and a Plan E account. In order to move between the two plans, you will need to cancel your account and then sign up for a different one.
You can combine different Enterprise Plans and have different licenses. Log on to your Office 365 Setup, go to Admin -> Purchase. This will allow you to choose Plans which suit your needs the best. Contact us and we will assist you in purchasing as many different licenses as you need.
Can I switch to other Office 365 plans?
You can transit your account within families of plans, for example, from Office 365 Business Essentials Setup to Office 365 Business Premium Setup, or from Office 365 Enterprise E1 to Office 365 Enterprise E3. You cannot transit between Office 365 Setup plan families, that is, from an Office 365 Business Essential plan to Office 365 Enterprise plan, or vice versa.
In order to change from a plan in one family to another (for example, from a Business Essential plan to the Enterprise plan, you must first cancel your account with the plan you currently have, and then sign up for a different one.
What happens to my data if I cancel my subscription?
Your data is yours. If you decide to cancel your Office 365 Setup subscription, you can download your data – for example, your email and documents on team sites – and save it to another location. You should save your data before you cancel. All the data associated with your Office 365 account is deleted 90 days after cancellation.
Will I be notified before I’m charged?
You will be notified before you’re charged when it’s time to renew an annual subscription. If you are signed up for a monthly subscription, your payment will be automatically debited each month and you won’t be notified in advance. You can change your payment method or cancel your subscription at any time by visiting the Microsoft Account site and signing in with the Microsoft account that you used to buy Office.
How do I renew my Office 365 Setup subscription?
You have a few options for renewing. Regardless of the option you choose, be sure to renew using the same Microsoft account that you used when setting up your subscription.
- If you have a recurring billing subscription, it will continue until cancelled. Your billing settings are shown on the Microsoft Account site after you sign in with the Microsoft account that you used to buy Office.
- If recurring billing is not enabled, visit www.office.com/renew to purchase an Office 365 Setup recurring billing subscription. The additional time will be automatically added to the remaining time on your existing subscription.
- To renew through the retailer that you purchased Office 365 Setup from, return to that retailer and purchase another pre-paid one-year subscription.
- Follow the setup instructions included in the packaging – they are the same for setting up a new subscription. The additional year will be automatically added to the remaining time on your existing subscription.